- normal ticket: 20 PLN/person.
- reduced ticket: 12 PLN/person (statutory discounts)
- free admission: children under the age of 7, statutory discounts
Holders of the Big Family Card:
- normal ticket: 18 PLN/person.
- reduced ticket: 10,80 PLN/person.
- ticket for temporary exhibition: 5 PLN/person
The entrance fee includes a guided tour: Moniak's Manor (17th/18th century), peasant cottages (19th century), rural industry plants: oil mill, sawmill and windmill, forge, sawmill, fulling mill and the Church of Our Lady of the Snows, individual tours: peasant cottages (19th/20th century).
Organized groups that have made a booking will be shown around by a guide, individual persons join groups or wait for a guide until a larger group of visitors is gathered (about 20 minutes)
Entrance fee: 5 PLN
Prices vary depending on type of program, price details can be found in the educational workshops tab
CAMPFIRE SITE (skewers and wood included in the price):
- fee: 60 PLN
- outdoor photo session: 100 PLN
- outdoor photo session and photography of the interiors (Church of Our Lady of the Snows, Moniak's Manor, wedding chamber in Dziubek's cottage): 200 PLN
PHOTOGRAPHING AND FILMING:
- photographing for private use: free
- filming fee: 20 PLN
- photographing and filming for commercial use: contact with the museum management staff is necessary
ORAVA FOLK COSTUME RENTAL (male or female):
- rental fee: 50 PLN
If you would like to receive an invoice, please ask when buying tickets.
Payment can be made only by cash/bank transfer - unfortunately we do not accept payment cards.